From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 18:53:16 -0800
Mike wrote:

What personal experience have you had with this.  How many
times in how many years have you seen this?

Reply:
Mike it has always been a yearly experience and even Ed's
grandpa saw it regularly, and this with him went back to
1927 out here in Arizona easily (and not talking about from
where he moved from also same scenario). But for personal
experience, after getting the go ahead with Ed and his
grandpa back in the 1980s, we showed (under contract with
Western Region USDA) Tucson Bee Lab how to see
thelytoky,and what we did, laughing about the shiny black
bees and other, but never thought it would cut back to hurt
industry, for the trait really is a good one, and used
properly really has advantages for all beekeepers on a
natural system of field management.

Regards,

Dee A. Lusby

Sponsored Link

Don't quit your job - take classes online
www.Classesusa.com