From:
allen dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Nov 2005 20:03:50 -0700
This message was originally submitted  by [log in to unmask] to the
BEE-L
list  at LISTSERV.ALBANY.EDU.  You can  approve it  using the  "OK"
mechanism,
ignore it, or repost an edited copy. The message will expire automatically
and
you do not need to do anything if you just want to discard it. Please refer
the list owner's guide if you are  not familiar with the "OK" mechanism;
these
instructions  are  being  kept  purposefully short  for  your  convenience
in
processing large numbers of messages.

----------------- Original message (ID=F875A415) (116