From:
daems frans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 21:41:29 +0200
Dear Beekeepers,

On december 17th I am visiting Orlando, Tampa, The Everglades and Clearwater beach. Who is prepared to see us for a little visit to the bees. I am interested in a small dicussion about the method of working, the crops and the offer of different beeproducts to the marked. You can fix yourself the time that you will spend on our visit. We are normalyy with 4 persons.
Thanks for your reactions

Best regards
Frans Daems
(mail to: [log in to unmask])