From:
Kent Stienburg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 08:15:37 -0400
Hello all,

Here in south eastern Ontario we have had a wet spring, with tastes of sunny warm weather.  The pussy willows have been out here for almost a month but no pollen on them yet.  I see the hives starting to bring in some pollen last week, but small amounts.  Hopefully this week should bring some sun and warmth.  All of my hives survived the winter in good shape this year.  Although it was a mild winter with not much snow.

I have been searching the archives regarding using the upper entrances but I didn't see any with a follow up.  The design I mean is a upper entrance with out the conventional lower entrance.  Is there anyone on the list that does not use a lower entrance?  Someone had posted a link regarding an experiment that was reported through ABJ back in 1985 using this method.

Kent Stienburg