Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2017 01:13:32 +0000

Tried one some years ago. Built up ok but didn't survive the winter, bees didn't move to honey and froze in the cluster. Your experience might be different. If I remember correctly it was a very cold winter

 Everyone I know that haas tried it in my area has failed for the same reason,  bees have a lot of difficulty moving laterally around frames in the cold.

Charles