From:
Dave and Judy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 11:31:44 -0500
Hello beekeeper friends.

Dave's supposedly 'white' bee suit really needed a cleaning before we
made a school presentation.  I bought about every stain remover product
on the grocery store shelves.  Most of them guaranteed to remove certain
types of stains.  (Apparently none of these manufacturers had bees in
their backyards!).  Of course, none of them worked.  But the Tub and
Tile Spray did take out some of the stains.  I was determined that this
problem would not get the best of me.

So, I turned to the Automotive section!  There is a product called Super
Clean, a liquid spray or pour, that is used to get off bug and tar spots
from the autos.  Well, bugs, tar, hmmm = propolis?  It worked!  Any
stains that were left from the laundry aisle cleaners, well they are
history.  And it did not eat any holes in the coveralls!  I admit that I
had already washed the suit at least twice, so what was left looked
permanent.  The end result could have been the combination of 14
different products, but maybe not.

(I have no monetary interest in this product, except for the 2 quart
jugs I bought at retail from WalMart.  I have since used it on other
stuff around the house.  Great stuff.)

Judy in Kentucky, USA