From:
tom barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 10:08:28 +0000
Hello All

I meant to include this question in my previous e mail but it slipped my mind.

I heard recently from a UK source that the organophosphates are now
outclassed by safer products, and hopefully will all be withdrawn in the
near future. Is that true and what is the replacement product? And will
resistance to say Coumaphos be thereby solved?

As always any replies will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely
Tom Barrett
Dublin
Ireland