From:
andy sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 08:47:01 BST
Just Received this E-mail but I live in the UK can anyone help??

Thanks

Andy

From:          [log in to unmask]
Date:          Thu, 16 Mar 2000 00:52:35 EST
Subject:       beekeeper
To:            [log in to unmask]

hi, my name is Beatrice. I live in Orange County, California. There is
a bee nest on the wall of my house. And we need to do some termite for
the house. We don't want the bees to die. Do you know any
beekeepers/hobbyist in Southern California?? Could you refer them to
me/?? thank you Beatrice

Andy Sutherland                                                                                                                                                                                         E-Mail:- [log in to unmask]
Manchester University                                                                                                                   Tel:- 0161 275 4641
Electronics Section                                                                                                                                                                             Fax:- 0161 275 4598
Chemistry Dept
M13 9PL