From:
Seth Charbonneau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2018 13:00:08 -0400
I think the problem with Bond is the internet version. Do nothing beekeeping...just let them die and split the survivors.

Bond as Kefuss layed it out would seem solid.  Highly select breeder queens chosen threw objective testing used for increase and to re queen the majority of the stock. The removal of treatment is used as a filter so you test less hives.  The hand of the beekeeper advances the stock, not the hand of "nature"
Now that we have Keffuss' answers it would seem there is little value in letting them die VS treating and re queening