From:
RICHARD BARNES <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 1996 09:06:50 -0500
I was raised with frame grips and if used correctly are much easier to do
than using a hive tool and your hands.  Frame grips are like having an extra
hand.  Frame grips free up you hand to be able to to two things at once
while not having to set the frame on the ground or a hive lid.  Frame grips
make it quicker for me to look at my hives.  I use the hive tool to loosen
the frames.  With a frame grip in each hand I can go through a hive and look
at each frame and be out of the hive in less than two minutes and not make
the bees mad.

Richard Barnes