From:
Albert W Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 1997 09:19:37 EST
As most of you probably know and can "see" from my "sig"  below,
I created the educational software program "The HoneyBee" using
the close-up photos taken by P-O Gustafsson. P-O subsequently
created his own program in Swedish, which I consider worth looking
at for the photography alone-even though, like myself you may not
be fluent in Swedish.

Anyhow, The HoneyBee is a "freeware program" created with "two goals" in
mind:

   #1. Positive Public Relations for the general public on behalf of
Honey Bees.

   #2. To "stir" some interest amongst "potential" beekeepers to go
          ahead and "take the plunge"!

I have noticed of late, a "jump" in the number of folks who are
"subscribing"
to Bee-L. ( 677 last I knew ) Since The HoneyBee Program has a section
which specifically suggests Bee-L (and how to subscribe) as a resource
for learning about Honey Bees and beekeeping, I am curious how many
(if any) of you new folks subscribing to Bee-L have done so as a result
of looking at this program "The HoneyBee" ?

I will appreciate it if you could privately e-mail your response
to - [log in to unmask] - and I would also appreciate any
constructive comments you may have about The HoneyBee. Should I
choose to do another revision in the future, your comments can be
very helpful!

Thanks,

Al

P.S. I used my "spell checker" on this one :-)
---
Al Needham--Scituate,MA,[log in to unmask]
Author Of "The HoneyBee"-- Educational Program About Honey
Bees With A Superb Slide Show-Version 2.1 (c) 1997
Download From Sweden At  : http://www.kuai.se/~beeman