From:
Albert W Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 1997 21:14:47 EDT
Ian:

Addendum to below:

Perhaps the other half of the big swarm that you put elsewhere
had their queen in it and so they went where they belonged. You
actually had two queens in one hive and one in the other (the
small swarm). The real question is what happened in the hive
with the two queens? Remember you said you took half of
the large swarm and mixed it in with another swarm?

Those that you saw all marching in, obviously didn't
care for the accomodations, and they all marched
out for elsewheres. :-) They found your Three Star
Rating misleading!

Al,