From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2016 07:15:45 -0700
Hi All,

I've been deep into varroa population growth modeling, and am applying my
results to Lloyd Harris' bee population data from Manitoba (the colorful
graph in my recent articles).  What I need are data for mite growth in
untreated colonies under similar conditions--serious broodrearing beginning
in late March-early April, and dwindling off in late Sept-early Oct.
Alcohol wash or sugar shake data are fine.  What I'm looking for is the
overall increase in mite infestation rate over measured periods of time, so
I need dates of samples.

Any appropriate data would be appreciated (also data from warmer areas).
Feel free to send off list.

Thanks,
Randy
--