From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:51:20 -0400
My poll is done but I am going to continue it for one more week. I would
like to hear from those who used  Formic Acid (mite-away) or Thymol
(Api-life-var) treatments and if they did or did not suffer losses over
this past winter and numbers lost and total going in to winter. Also
appreciated would be how many years you have used them to treat for mites.

Your names and results will disappear into the electron entropy, so fear
not. The compiled data will be a part of the first poll results.

Again, do not post on this list but contact me directly at:

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine