From:
mark berninghausen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 08:42:52 -0800
Jerry et al,

  How much of CCD is poor managment and bad luck in judging the weather and potential nectar and pollen flows?

  How many people are deciding at the last minute to take their bees to CA when they haven't managed them with that in mind from say August?

  How much CCD is from ineffective mite control? There seems to be much confusion as to what works. At least on my part.

  Are we chasing a ghost? Will we ever know what is causing this and what to do to avoid it? What about the drastic losses in Poland and Spain, last year? Are they related? Is this a world wide phenomenon?

  Thanks, Mark