From:
Maryam Henein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2008 15:17:08 -0700
Dear Beekeepers,

Hive Mentality Films is looking for old footage of beekeeping to establish the changes in the industry over the years. We'd also like any black and white pictures. We have a small budget for this. I thought I'd ask the list.
If anyone is interested please contact me at [log in to unmask]
We are currently cutting a version to submit to Sundance.

thank you,
--
  (\

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXircJ_eJ1Y
(maryam amid thousands and thousands of bees)

Sacramento Highlights
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqotV9pOyBQ

http://ossmedicinejewelry.etsy.com
(Animal Medicine Jewelry/place link in browser)