From:
kent stienburg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 14:20:02 -0400
Aaron Morris wrote:

> I make mine out of bottle caps.  On at each front bottom corner
> of whatever super I want to prop.  Easier than cuttin' lumber and
> assembling a formal shim, cheaper, more refreshing and dispels
> the myth that drinking beer and keeping bees don't mix!
>
> Aaron Morris - thinking Miller Shim time!

Drinking beer and working bees don't mix???  Who started that myth :) I
think it's the perfect day to stroll down to see the girls and have a
wobbly pop.  Spring has started here fairly decent, dandelions are out
now.  I've made my splits and the queens seem to have taken well.

Kent Stienburg
Ontario Canada