Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 2009 19:29:21 -0400
Aug 29 - 30, 2009

Honey & Wax Show -

Beekeepers compete with their best honey and wax products.? Come and make a bid for all the show winners at the Honey & Wax Auction

Steve Conlon and his beard of LIVE bees -

It's something you'll never forget!!!!

Bee Demos - Several demos during both days

Learn about bees and honey as beekeepers take you through a live bee hive demonstration, candle making, cooking with honey and talks on beekeeping and beekeeping equipment

Honey & Wax Auction - Saturday -? under our Main Tent

The winning honey and wax products from the Honey and Wax Contest will be auctioned off to the highest bidder from our main stage

Honey Baking Contest - Saturday -? under our Main Tent

We have divisions for ages 8 and up.? Enter your favorite honey sweetened recipe.? We will even auction off the winners at our Honey Baking Contest Auction

West Virginia Honey Princess Pageant - Saturday -? under our Main Tent

Young ladies? between the ages of 8 and 11 dressed in casual attire take to our main stage to see who will be crowned the next WV Honey Princess.

Pioneer Antique Auto Club

West Virginia State Honey Festival Car Show; Saturday Event only

http://www.wvhoneyfestival.org/index.html