From:
"E.t. Ash" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2017 06:42:28 -0400
a Peter Borst snip follow > by my comments...
I don't agree with any of this.

1) numbers do matter, otherwise we are not talking about facts but BS.

2) 200 poor queens, replaced by 200 worse queens, those numbers would matter to me, not to mention the waste of time.

3) packages are not fake swarms. A queen in a package should last as long as a queen in a divide made any other way. Queen failure is a consequence of commercial queen rearing practices. In fact, most mast production methods produce inferior products: compare store bought fruit to home raised.