From:
Chrissy Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 22:19:32 -0500
Were this any other situation i can not imagine a scene of these supposed
crimes of colony losses not yielding the weapon (smoking gun).  There is no
consistant toxicology, vauge mention to remove old combs, yet there is no
factor, or cause found.  Now there is mention of money, a per colony cost to
help out finding what so far has shown to be a ghost killer that leaves no
one poison.  I think it is time to examine the motives at this point.  At
least with bird-flu they have an influenza, we are being told there is a
disease, or poison that is so stealth it leaves no clues one event to the
next.  Either the investigation is missing the obvious, or this is an
improperly identified random event with no common factors outside of the
victims.  Mr. Purvis may not have it all together, but it agree it is time
to look at what we have been told thus far.

Chrissy Shaw

> * Full guidelines for BEE-L posting are at:                                       *
> * http://www.honeybeeworld.com/bee-l/guidelines.htm                               *

A fraction of a degree in error of movement compounds per-unit in spacetime
and all true courses are determined by degree of error and its correction.