From:
aweinert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 22:51:25 +0000
I have a friend who would like to  make frames for full depth
supers.

His questions is

Is there any one who makes equipment specifically  for this purpose
or do the big manufacturers make the machinery themselves?

We would appreciate any  responses to this question as  he has not
been able to  locate any specific equipment  for this job.

Thanks in anticipation

Andrew Weinert
Atherton, Tropical North Queensland
Australia
17.17 Degrees South, 145.30 Degrees  East