From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 1996 07:31:45 -0600
> < I may have missed conversation on labels, but  would like to know
>  where everyone gets their labels?

> What should I look out for when ordering?

I believe that Root used to offer labels and maybe Dadant.  I recall
having had them send me samples in the past; there were about 20
designs from which to choose.

You can get self adhesive labels, or paper labels that require glue.

For very small quantities, the kind that have nice multi-coloured
pictures and generic text are suitable, since they have a panel
forrubber stamping you name and address.Try reading through the bee
magazines for ads.  There used to be a number.

Regards

Allen

W. Allen Dick, Beekeeper                                         VE6CFK
RR#1, Swalwell, Alberta  Canada T0M 1Y0
Internet:[log in to unmask] & [log in to unmask]
Honey. Bees, & Art <http://www.internode.net/~allend/>