From:
Michael Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 06:56:37 -0400
  I once had a guy from Peru working for me. Really nice guy, but I think
he didn't fully grasp "modern" technology...like electricity. So, anyway,
he was embedding wires using my 6v battery charger, and wire embedder. From
time to time, the two contact points that touch the horizontal wires get
coated with wax, and must be cleaned. Well, he thought he just needed more
juice. He jams the two leads directly into the wall socket and presses the
button. Contact!!

Shoulda saved that one for the fourth of July!!  :-)

Mike

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.