From:
Michael Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 07:18:51 -0500
Gary - The orchard I used to work for bought 5 sets of these plastis
hive parts in 1982. I bought their bees in 1986, and "inherited" them. I
still have and use the outer covers. They have deteriorated some, but
are still solid and usable. The bottom boards and inner covers are
another story. They warp something terrible. Total waste of money. Now
you know why they have the little cleat on the bottom. Doesn't look like
a band-aid or smell like a band-aid, but....

Mike