From:
rudi bertero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 11:40:54 -0300
Hello Bob,
I surely appreciate better this response from you.
I'm pretty sure what you have seen of our honey doesn't represent the actual scenario.
If there is something that we are proud of, is that most of our "pampas" honey is
pretty clear. Anyway, you must agree with me that "quality" is not a matter
of colour. As a matter of fact, some countries like better dark honeys over
clear and that can be produced with excellent quality.
As to the problem of China and prices, I agree with you and Peter. That's
because I still feel much can be done through agreements involving
producers-producers.
Prices too low are bad, but prices too high don't are good for the whole
honey market either.
Rudi