From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2010 08:33:20 -0600
> Has anyone noticed bees giving  sheep a bad time?

Not sheep or really any animals as long as they stay out of the front flight
way of the hives. Usually a couple stings and they learn to stay away.
Cattle, horses & llamas are in fields with my hives now without issue.

I did have a helper once which was always being buzzed and bees popping his
veil. I found  he was blowing on bees which would land on his veil and his
breath was bad. Both the bees (and myself) are glad he decided to seek other
work.

bob