From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jul 2009 07:05:32 -0400
This message was originally submitted by [log in to unmask] to the BEE-L
list at COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM. It was edited to remove quotes of previously
posted material.

This is what my friend, Eric, did.  Dug a two foot deep hole 3 feet round.
lined it with plastic, added rocks, filled in the low areas with sand, ran a
garden hose a couple hundred feet up the hill to the apiary, with a timer on
the hose at the faucet to run water five minutes daily thus filling the mini
pond. Results. Few bees in the swimming pool next to his house and bees
drinking water from his mini pond for his bees. I will ask Eric to post a
few photos on the club's website.

Alf Bashore