From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 08:40:15 -0700
Good Morning:

I'm flying to San Diego on Monday, Return to Missoula on Friday of next
week.  We had planned on testing some of our newest equipment on beehives
during our (Univ of MT) spring break.  Unfortunately, the beekeeper, we
were going to work with, still has all of his colonies in the almonds.

We need access to a few hives to test a new hive weighing/bee counter
platform, some new solar-powered conditioning trays, and other prototype
equipment and methods.  We need to find a minimum of 5-10 hives at a
location where we can tinker on Tuesday-Thursday.  We're more than willing
to 'rent' the hives.  No harm will be done to them.  We originally planned
to drive over to Imperial Valley - so we're willing to drive 1-2 hrs.

Thanks

Jerry J. Bromenshenk

Please contact me via my cell phone  406-544-9007 or at 406-541-3160 (8-5
today)

Alternately, contact me by e-mail at [log in to unmask]