From:
Rodney Farrar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 May 2002 16:44:49 EDT
Myself and a friend requeened most of our hives at the beginning of last
month. We took the old queen out and waited for 36 hours before putting the
new queen in. All queens had left the cage in less than one week. At this
point we still do not have any eggs, larva, or brood. We have not checked
each and every frame for the queen yet. Any comments of ideas of what to do
next?

Rodney in VA (Leesburg)