From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Sep 2005 06:54:26 -0700
You Wrote about comb rotation:
...I'd hate to let any innocent newbies
> reading that this thing this is so cut and dried.
>...if I did not have so much respect for Dave, I'd
> say "&$@!?&^+$#@",,,,

First,,, Let's have a little respect for the
youngsters on this list and keep it clean here!!!!

Secondly,,, Newbees should know that comb rotation is
an essential part of beekeeping.  Dave has made an
excellent comment about the need to replace cold comb.
The rotation out of old, damaged and excess drone
should be included in routine yearly beekeeping
practices.

Here's some stuff:

Effects of comb age on honey bee colony growth and
brood survivorship:

http://www.ent.uga.edu/bees/Publications/effects_comb_age.pdf