Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2010 09:58:20 -0800
--- On Thu, 12/30/10, Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  "Have members tried the Kent Williams modified hive tool yet?"

I got one at last year's Alabama Spring Workshop and have been using it since.  It's my favorite because the hook is very useful in prying up that first frame out of the box, and the vertical scraper is useful in breaking loose propolized-in-place frames.  There is no having to switch between tools to do both.   I like it.  Only very infrequently does the hook present a problem in using the scraping portion of the tool.

Mike in LA