From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2008 15:09:05 -0700
Since I haven't seen Dean post this yet, figured I would
for him to get the word out for what was just posted over
on Organicbeekeepers list by him:

Dean (Deknow) writing:
on this note, if there is anyone on Martha's Vinyard who is
on this list, but not connected with the local beekeepers,
Ramona and I have been invited to give a talk on chemical
free beekeeping by the local bee club on March 22 at 1pm.

this is early enough to get started this year with only
clean wax and to regress your bees to small cell. it's much
easier to do this off the bat, rather than trying to switch
over later.

if you'd like to come, but don't have the info, feel free
to shoot me an email.

deknow