From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2014 08:49:36 -0700
>Hence, tentative or contradictory statements may be encountered in the
discussion. My aim is to learn, by finding out and looking from different
perspectives. I believe the truth, if there is such a thing, is the sum of
many points of view.

And I thank you for that Pete.  I enjoy our open discussions on this forum,
as it forces me to hone my thinking, and leads me to new avenues of thought.

As far as the truth being the sum of many points of view, I often find it
to be the result of subtraction of discarded explanations.

I've spent some time looking into the process of domestication at the
genetic level.  It is fascinating reading, which I hope to summarize soon
in an article.  Thanks for this newest paper!

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA