From:
George Willy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 10:51:22 -0400
To those out there presently pollinating:
        I am a small time beekeeper of 26 units and growing as the weather
allows me to.  I am hoping to start pollinating next spring comercially.
I am in need of a contract or contracts that may be outthere and are
presently being used.  I would like to edit several contracts and have
my attourney review the final copy to assure that the beekeeper, the
farmer, and the bees are all protected from possible loss or
contamination or misunderstandings.  I know there has been discussion
about contracts in the past and that there is information in the
archives.  I have read that material and will use some of the
information in developing this contract.
        If you can assist me in this endevor and are presently using a contract
and don't mind sharing a copy with me could you please send me a copy at
either my e-mail address or by snail mail.  In return I will send you
back a copy of the contract after my attourney gets hold of it.
Suggestions and positive critisizms are graciously accepted and
appreciated.
        Thanks all

        George Willy
        The Village Inn of East Burke
        P.O. Box 186
        East Burke, Vermont     05832

Devoted Husband and Father, Bee Keeper, Inn keeper, Contractor - in that
order.