Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 10:44:03 -0600
Hi Aaron & all,

I probably wasn't clear with my question - Why didn't the exhaust kill
the bees?

Seems to me you'd almost have to kill bees to get them to move out of
their hive, which is why I was looking at the situation as more
coincidence with the exhaust - and looking for more possibilities.
There were hardly any dead bees under the hive, if any.  And the larvae
was alive....  Were they already stressed by the wax moth larvae and the
exhaust convinced them?

If just enough exhaust will send the bees scurrying - ??? perhaps it
could be useful as a tool to get feral queens to move.

Matthew