From:
Harry Goudie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 07:14:31 -0000
I tend to agree with Karen in this case.  I think that burning wood is much
more preferable to burning polystyrene.  I think that beekeepers will tend
to burn their polystyrene hives as they get broken or old and I think this
will not be good for the environment in the short term.  Using polystyrene
in landfill is, I think ok, as it will decompose eventually  nothing is ever
destroyed it is only recycled.

---