From:
Adam Ritchie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2016 21:51:51 -0400
Anyone ever freeze Mite-away quick strips for later use? I am looking at a
> year later.

They off gas less when frozen.  I asked NOD last year at EAS where they
were really driving home how important it was to use the product within the
expiry date.  They said they had tried freezing and it would extend the
life by an extra month or two but not much longer.   When MAQS has been
exposed to high temperatures or is past the expiry date, the paper starts
to breakdown and according to NOD, your 7 day treatment becomes a 1 day
flash treatment instead.

Adam
Barrie, ON