From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2009 17:24:48 -0500
Peter Edwards wrote:
>Does this suggest that feeding antibiotics is likely to increase chalkbrood?

I think we beat this horse to death a few months ago. Dean, the expert on
this, no longer appears to be posting.

I would say that it is widely known and accepted that the use of antibiotics
can have adverse side effects. Just what those effects are in terms of honey
bees, is by no means clear to me. Could be -- but that is not the same as IS.

(I am pretty clear on what the definition of is is.)

pb