From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2007 13:00:51 -0800
Dick writes:
I take the point that materials derived from natural
sources are chemicals too.

Reply:
Yes they are and when isolated out and used are wrong, for
there is no difference then between essential oils and
acids from what other consider harsher chemicals, for all
are found on this planet and thus in nature. So ban one you
ban all for problem solving I would say, but few seem able
to do that, and besides what are they treating, that if
bees were put back in scenario prior to troubles starting,
would the troubles just clear up on their own, which shows
what?....wrongful path necessitating the treatments rather
then redoing?

Dee-

TV dinner still cooling?
http://tv.yahoo.com/