From:
Juanse Barros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2013 00:59:23 -0200
On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 2:11 AM, James Fischer

> Wind-blown pollen tends to be much smaller than 200 microns, they are 20 to
> 50 microns, so the actual "GMO threat" may be posed by not what the bees
> forage upon, but what wind-pollinated GMO grain pollen sources might be
> upwind of the bees when they fly, perhaps pollen sources far beyond
> foraging
> range. Recall that a flying bee develops the same static charge that any
> aircraft would, and, to parapharse Jerry Bromenshenk, "is a little flying
> dustmop".  So, what is the travel distance of wind-blown pollen?

Back in 2011 when all this Court Circus started I got this information to
the above question:

"Transcontinental pollen:
http://www.hutton.ac.uk/webfm_send/532

Is transcontinental pollen still alive?  Maybe.  No-one has shown it.  But
yes,
it can also get into honey (in very low levels, sometimes) and give a
positive
PCR reaction. "

As a French researcher from INRA said at the International Workshop GM
Pollen in Honey, Berlin 13./14.12. 2011
 "We european breath more GMO pollen daily than what we can eat from honey
in a year".