From:
"P.K.Spencer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 16:08:12 -0500
I found a device several months ago that works very well for me.  It
operates on a DC power supply using infrared technology.  It will detect any
moving target expelling infrared (body heat) up to 30 meters.  Triggering
area lighting and an 80 to 110 db sounder.  Mr. Bear found it extremely
irritating and has not returned.  The engineering group at Southern
[log in to unmask] has the BeeSafe sensor.  Drop them an e-mail.