From:
Greg Hawkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2010 09:24:28 -0500
Previously I wrote " Wanted to research this before posting but dont have
time" and " cant say for sure that someone already knows ( a.a. requirements
of bee)". In the interest of an informed discussion I should have read all
of Juanses post. Thats the problem with driving and texting, (aside from
crashing). My bad, as they say.  Got to a coffee shop with WiFi and see that
Juanse references deGroot, who I now see determined the essential a.a.
requirements of bees in 1953.  Juanse recalls that the profile of quinoa
matched, but I will leave it to him to confirm and also share other insights
thru his investigations.  Is it the informed consensus that deGroots work on
the requirements still stands? Juanse, is quinoa a good candidate in terms
of costs in South America, all advantages in a.a. and lipid considered?

Greg Hawkins
Everton ON