From:
Michael Francis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 12:30:08 +0000
-----Original Message-----
From:   RFC822 mailer [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Friday, March 20, 1998 11:59 AM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Undelivered mail

An error was detected while processing the enclosed message. A list of
the affected recipients follows. This list is in a special format that
allows software like LISTSERV to automatically take action on incorrect
addresses; you can safely ignore the numeric codes.

--> Error description:
Error-For:  [log in to unmask]
Alias:      [log in to unmask]
Alias:      [log in to unmask]