From:
BEE-L Moderation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 2010 22:24:07 -0500
Here are two more replies, reposted by moderation due to quotes
of the entire previous message included.  BEE-L moderators will never
change your words, but moderators will clip out quotes or reject posts
with too many quotes. (Seems, maybe, there is no way to keep
smartphones from quoting?)

Allen,

I am just a new beekeeper compared to most all on here. I only have 22 hives
in Va at the age of 28 with plans for around 100 or so. I stay pretty active
going to up to 2 different monthly club meetings and actively teaching a
beginners course. I follow Bee-L on my smart phone and enjoy the
conversations, although I dont think I could keep up with the level of
science y'all work with even as an engineer. Keep up the post I and others
do follow them and use the thoughts to guide our own test and applications
in the bee yard.

Btw, I dont know if this phone is going to forward your post or not, so if
it does I apologize in advance.

Doug Ladd
Buckingham, VA

---

From Mark-Vincent Cisar:

We in Australia were very happy recently when Randy Oliver visited recently
to have a chin wag. He was up in Mildura also. We read what is posted and
take the view that there is interest if you are interested. Some of the
contributors could take a few lessons in manners when writing as many
readers may not want to contribute when the tone of some of the contributors
is a bit too emotive for a semi-public board such as BEE-L.