From:
Komppa-Seppälä <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 11:16:00 +0300
My beekeeper friend is selling honey through supermarkets. The diffrerent supermarkets use a common database for products which contain needed info about the products. How many in a packet, weight, dimensions etc.

My friend needs to put a short description to the database about the products also in english. I would like to get your comments about this.

There is two produscts

First one is chrystalized honey which is soft and easily spread. Would a good name for this be creamed honey ?

Second is chrystalized honey which is hard, impossible to take out from jar with a silver spoon. Would s good name for this be 'tarditional hard honey' .

I call this traditional because in the past most honey sold in Finland did get hard as beekeepers did nothing to control the crystalization process. Now  13 % of customers prefer this hard honey over liquid and soft honeys.

Thanks

Ari Seppälä
Finland