From:
Keith Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 09:21:03 -0800
Hi Bill,

> But, according to the proponents of small cell beekeeping,
> it is 4.9 or bust.

This is not true, this is your assumption.

> As I say, I am confused.

It is alright to be confused, you have a mind set or paradigm. Bees are to me and many beekeepers very confusing creatures. All is not written in stone just as there will always be a mystery to bees and keeping bees. The mystery and interest in bees and beekeeping keep many beekeepers beekeepers. You, Bill, are an interested and spell bound beekeeper who like many beekeepers are trying to figure it out. If it were not for the mystery and I had it all figured out I would probably move on to a subject that would hold my interest to figure it out. Bees will always be mysterious and that is only one reason why I dearly love bees. I love my wife for many of the same reasons. c]:~)>

 . ..   Keith Malone, Chugiak, Alaska USA, http://www.cer.org/,
c(((([ , Apiarian, http://takeoff.to/alaskahoney/,