From:
Adrian Wenner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 15:40:20 -0700
   Many of us picked up on "the amazing news that Allen Dick is retiring."

   He replied (in part):

  As to what he will do, he wrote:

>We'll see.  The future is wide open.

   Of course, we will all miss him but hope he will continue his valuable
contributions to BEE-L.  In the meantime, many of you might be interested
in a recent interview between a reporter (R) and Allen (A), as follows:

R: Who is your favorite actress?