From:
James Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2008 22:59:34 -0400
Given the posting on the  USDA National Animal
Identification System (NAIS) at the end of August,
I thought this might be of interest, an article
entitled:

"Farmers See 'Mark of the Beast' in RFID Livestock Tags".

http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2008/09/farmers-decryin.html

The moment I saw the headline, I thought to myself:

"Yes, I agree completely.
Any livestock tag would, by definition, be exactly
a "Mark Of The Beast", now wouldn't it?  :)

As a beekeeper, I hope that no one writes a regulation
that forces me to tag each and every one of MY livestock.