From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 22:07:05 -0600
  Hello Bill, Brian & All,
  Visit these sites and learn. I post only on BEE-L because in my opinion BEE-L is the list for the beekeeping informed. Be informed!

  Quote from Diana L. Cox foster from the site:

  " Chemical pesticides could act as a potential trigger for the viral infection , and preliminary data from other studies show that some classes of pesticides may lead to amplification of specific viruses"

  I would love to share what specific pesticides I believe Diana L. Cox Foster suspects but then this post would be rejected as only my opinion and the above is exactly word for word what she said.

  Some of you in the Kansas City area might have seen me on the 5 and 6 PM channel 4 news program tonight speaking about the industry bee problems. My close friend Glenn Davis ( owner Bell Hill Honey) talked me into doing an interview with him & Channel 4. We went to a yard of mine with 24 hives of bees and they filmed for 30 minutes in the cold. The reporters did not listen to what Glenn and I said but made the point in the segment that higher food prices at the grocery store was the big problem. I think it will be awhile before I consent to another interview.

   As beekeepers we need all the funding help we can get! I agree with Aaron & Joe that its stupid to bite the hand that tries to help us!

  Sincerely,
  Bob Harrison

  Article Title:

  Chemical stressors may weaken bees' immunity, researchers suggest

  Published:

  Article Location:
  http://pubs.acs.org/cen/email/html/cen_email_cen_85_i37_8537notw3.html

  From Chemical & Engineering News http://www.cen-online.org
  A service of the American Chemical Society.
  .
--
believed to be clean.