Date:
Tue, 22 May 2018 05:37:53 -0400
>Whats the main difference from current rules??

I actually only posted it here so that NY beeks would know about the pending legislation.

the difference is currently it's optional, so not many people do it, actually, I don't think anybody knows about it, because it's not in the current laws.  the new legislation it's mandatory, but there has been no communications between the people in charge and the bee keepers. The last time this was tried, it ended up with a fight between the farm bureau, the EPSHA(the commercial beeks), and the state legislature.  I guess they think that enough of the legislature has turned over to try again.